Comment on page
Liquidity Mining Rewards
Mangata’s system to reward liquidity providers is intended to attract loyal liquidity to create more stable and sustainable liquidity pools. Rewards will start small and then grow quickly. This article explains how many rewards you get.
Your Mangata liquidity mining rewards are dependent on three factors:
- 1.How many rewards does the pool get?
- 2.What is your share of the pool?
- 3.How far did you progress on the time rewards curve?
- 1.Click on “Liquidity Pools” in the left section
- 1.Find the APR for the pool you are interested in
This amount can change from time to time as Governance adjusts rewards. Make sure to review it from time to time.
Your share of the pool determines how much of the rewards you can maximally get if your rewards curve would be at 100%.
You can find your share of the pool by opening "My Position" tabs on the left section
The rewards curve determines how much of your maximum possible rewards you are getting. It starts to grow quickly and reaches 70% efficiency after 7 days and 90% after 13 days. Learn more about it in the article on Time Incentivization.